2016 has been a busy year for all of us at AttendStar, and the past month or so has been no exception. Here’s what’s new with the AttendStar system for the month of December and what you can look forward to in January.
- We have simplified the taking of credit cards for our Authorize.net and AttendStar Payment Processing clients. The screen is now more mobile friendly and complies with the latest Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI Compliance). AttendStar is a level 1 PCI Compliance Provider, the highest level of security in the industry!
- Event Manager Reports have had a slight change in that now we put the name of the event in the subject line of your emails. Now you can see at a glance which report is for which event date. You can get daily Event Manager Reports under the Reports menu, it’s called Report Groups.
- For reserved seating events, ticket buyers can now hover over a section and see how many seats remain in each section. This is ideal towards the end of your event when sections become full and seats are harder to find. It means less clicking around for your customers.
- If you have a Christian event with us, your events will now appear in every issue of CCM Magazine! This is a huge promotional benefit for you since it is free publicity on a national scale. In addition, when someone buys a ticket to a Christian music event they have the option of also getting a free 1-year subscription to CCM.
Here is what we are working on for January:
- A feature to allow you to create “ticket packages”. For example, a “Family Pack”, or a “Buy 1 Get One Free” or a “Buy 3 Get 1 Free” package. You could even create a package of 10 tickets for a discounted price. Of course those sales pull from your master inventory, and you set the limits of your packages.
- Our AttendStar Local software is getting a makeover and some new features. AttendStar Local allows you to sell pre-printed paper tickets at outlets or at a box office on-site at the venue. Our next release will offer the following features:
- PayPal Support
- Stripe Support
- Ability to print tickets on a low-cost Dymo printer or professional venue printers used at venues all over the world.
If you have an idea for a feature you want to see please let us know. We are here to serve you and help you sell more tickets~ Give me a call at (615) 823-1164 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.