Here's how to have a great time at the show!
What Not to Bring
- No outside food or drink (except clear personal water bottle)
- No weapons, including knives
- No outside alcohol or drugs (except prescriptions)
- No backpacks or large bags. Diaper bags are permitted.
- No canopies, tents, or beach umbrellas
Suggested to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Prescription medicine
- Baby food
- Clear bags for faster screening
- Your admission tickets (Phone or Paper)
- Premium Parking Pass (Flightline Club Chalet ticket holders ONLY – display from rearview mirror)
Travel to the Show
- Arrive EARLY to beat the heavy traffic. Gates open at 8 a.m. The show starts at 10:30 a.m.
- For Premium Seating Ticket Holders (Flightline Club, Afterburner Chalet, Box Seats, and Bleachers):
- When you arrive at the event, be sure to enter the Main Gate off Roosevelt Blvd. After parking your vehicle, proceed to the main ticket tent located on the Flightline. There, you will display your confirmation email to receive your wristband(s). You then may proceed to the appropriate seating location.
- Free vehicle pass holders: Enter at Cunningham Gate
- REMINDER: If you are attending the show for free you still need a parking pass. They are free but supply is limited
- If you BOUGHT tickets you do NOT need a parking pass.
Have a question? GO HERE.