You must be wondering why ticket scanning with AttendStar would be a good idea. Other than the fact that our scanners are totally awesome looking, they’re pretty functional and can give you great insight into your event.
Scanning an AttendStar ticket validates a ticket, meaning it checks to make sure if the ticket is real and if it has been used already.
- Press the button on the side of the scanner to activate the laser, and then hover the entire laser over the entire width of the barcode.
- If the ticket is valid and has not been used, then you’ll get a green “Go” screen upon scanning. After you receive the instant confirmation message, the ticket will automatically be marked as used and will no longer be valid.
- If the ticket is valid but has been used, then you’ll get a red “Stop” screen upon scanning, explaining that the ticket is invalid and that it cannot be used again.
- If the ticket is not valid, you will receive the red “Stop” screen upon scanning, explaining that the ticket does not exist.
- Scanning tickets also gives you, the event manager, counts of how many people came to your event, and gives you a clearer picture of your final numbers (face it, we’ve all done the guesstimating thing).
Mixed with awesome validating skills and its sleek design, our mobile technology is top-notch!