I’m excited to announce that AttendStar has released a new FREE 12-step guide, How to Plan a Successful Christian Concert. I wrote this guide exclusively for non-professional event planners after hearing from so many Christian event organizers that they need this resource!
If your ministry is counting on you to make its upcoming concert successful, then you’ll find the information and tools you need to plan like a pro in this guide! You’ll get 12 chapters of essential information jam-packed with tips, tricks, warnings, and step-by-step instructions to make your Christian concert a success!
Take a Peek Inside the Guide
When you download your free guide, you’ll learn:
- Steps to plan a realistic budget
- How to pick performers that people want to see
- Tips to book a venue that delivers what you need
- Secrets to set ticket prices that maximize attendance or sales
- Expert strategies to create pricing promotions that boost ticket sales
- How to choose a ticketing company that can help you do more than sell tickets
- Marketing and promotional tactics that are guaranteed to work
- Simple tips to find and manage event staff
- How to attract sponsors to offset costs and increase promotion of your event
- Ways to track your results so you know what’s working
- Easy tips to survey your audience so your next concert is even better
You can download your free guide here.
Don’t Miss the Free Bonus
I also created a free bonus item to go with your 12-step guide. When you download the guide, you’ll get a special link to your own 12-Month Event Planning Checklist inside the guide! You can use the checklist to make sure you don’t miss any of the important tasks leading up to your concert.
Planning a Christian Concert Just Got Easier
Organizing a Christian concert can be fun, but it can also be very challenging because there are so many people involved and logistics to plan – all while maintaining a budget. Start by determining your objectives for the event, which will greatly affect everything from the venue and artist you choose to the promotion and personnel you need.
Remember, at the heart of everything you do is your event’s purpose, so approach it with that purpose in mind. Event planning might not be your profession, but the church needs someone to make this concert happen.
Keep your enthusiasm up, and for everything else – all the how, why, when, and where questions you have about organizing a Christian concert – don’t worry. This easy to read yet comprehensive guide gives you all of the information you need to successfully organize a Christian concert that will help you meet your ministry’s objectives.
Just follow the link to download How to Plan a Successful Christian Concert now and learn the steps to organize a concert that helps your ministry meet its objectives. And of course, if you need help selling tickets and promoting your Christian concert, call me (615-223-1973) or use the Contact Us Form and I can help!