How to have a great time! (updated 8 AM Pacific Time)
- Upgrade to the Flight Deck Club!
- Use public transportation
- There are no dedicated parking areas
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Limited paid parking available Friday, Saturday, Sunday near Marina Green at Fort Mason Center - 2 Marina Blvd, 94123
- Paid parking is also available Saturday and Sunday at Marina Middle School - 3500 Fillmore St, 94123. Paid parking is first-come, first served.
- The Internet might not work due to the crowds. Please try and print your tickets for scanning, or take a picture of your barcodes, or bring your order number.
- Call the air show hotline at (415) 727-7595.
Here's the schedule (Subject to change)
- Saturday & Sunday gates open from 11 AM - 4 PM
Sunday, October 10th
- National Anthem - Flag Jump/Wiskus - 12:00pm
- US Navy Parachute Team - 12:07pm
- United Airlines - 12:15pm
- Red Bull Air Force - 12:27pm
- USCG C-27/MH-65 Demo - 12:54pm
- 459th FTW - T-6 Texan - 1:04pm
- 437th OG - C-17 Demo - 1:10pm
- Greg Colyer - Ace Maker T-33 - 1:20pm
- P-3 / P-8 Demo - 1:34pm
- Patriots Jet Team - 1:44pm
- Mike Wiskus - Lucas Pitts - 2:10pm
- Major Garret Schmitz - F-16 Demo - 2:22pm
- 9RW - T-38 x 2 fly-bys - 2:42pm
- United Airlines - 2:48pm
- Blue Angels - Fat Albert - 3:00pm
- Blue Angels Team 1-6 - 3:15pm