We wanted to send you this important text since you might be thinking about attending the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see a world-class air show in Loveland.
Tickets are sold ONLINE ONLY for better crowd and traffic control and to ensure a great experience for those who attend. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
Important information about the air show.
- Many roads in the area will be closed around the airport to reduce traffic. So please do not arrive without a ticket anywhere in the area.
- UPDATED: You may bring a sandwich and a SEALED drink to the show and a SMALL backpack
- Coolers must remain in your car. NO ALCOHOL
- UBER/Lyft and other ride-sharing programs cannot be used as there are no drop-off or pickup spots
- Traffic is being routed to reduce congestion, so you should not use your GPS or WAZE. Only follow the signs.
- Please arrive between 8 AM and 9 AM. The busy traffic times are after 9 AM. Since an airport was never designed for an event like this, it's very important to allow plenty of time to arrive and early. It's better to wait a couple of hours at the airport for the show to start than in your car, in traffic. Plus there's so much to see before the flying begins!