AttendStar, a fast-growing, Nashville area based event ticketing company, is actively seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful part-time Customer Care Representative who likes wearing many hats and thrives in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
We hire smart and creative people who possess entrepreneurial-like qualities and thrive in a dynamic environment. This job requires great attentiveness to other people; to listen to them, and to empathize with them. A lively enthusiasm is necessary. Personal interactions will generally be upbeat and cheerful, requiring someone who is warm, helpful, and friendly. Others must be put at ease, and feel welcome.
A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. There will be a fair degree of variety from one day to the next, especially with regard to personal interactions. There will be several “pots on the fire” at once, therefore, the job requires one to shift from task to task quickly, and maintain a strong sense of urgency to keep everything going smoothly.
This part-time position will pay $12.00 an hour and will require you to work a minimum of 20 hours a week. Our ideal candidate must have flexible availability and a quiet space to work as this role may require you to work remotely from home. Our Department’s hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Answer our main Ticket Buyer Hotline line in a cordial and professional manner.
- Assist customers with ticket purchases and support based questions over the phone.
- Answer customers’ questions concerning our ticketed events.
- Respond to customer support requests submitted through the online support system.
- Resolve customer problems related to their ticket purchase.
- Assist Client Success with customer care-related issues.
- Keep accurate records of customer care inquiries through our internal admin client.
- Manage customer account and ticket purchase information via our database.
- Strong computer literacy. Must be internet savvy.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be friendly and have a passion for helping others.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Prior event ticketing experience a plus, but not required.
- A passion for the entertainment and music industries, big plus!
- A background check will be required.
Please note: While you may work remotely at times, you must be local to the Nashville area for training and in-office work.
AttendStar is a leader in helping our clients sell tickets to amazing events. We are powered more by people that software. Sure, software is important but people really help our clients use our software and given advice on the marketing tools and ideas needed to sell more tickets.