Sell tickets online & boost attendance with AttendStar’s unique features & approach to event ticket sales.
When you use AttendStar, you can sell more tickets to your events because we give you the personal attention and marketing tools and real-time reports that you need to be successful. When in doubt, give us a call and we’ll review your account and provide tips to improve your marketing.
We’re in this with you—every step of the way! With over four decades of event management and promotion experience for some of the biggest brands and biggest acts in the world, we know what it takes to develop successful events. But we just don’t only deal with huge events. We carefully pick the clients we work with and it’s NOT based on event size.
We are not one of those “mass market” companies that just give your software. We have a very low ratio of team members to events, allowing us give more attention to your event. It makes more money and we do too.
Without attendance, there is no event, so the AttendStar software was built to give you every possible opportunity to boost ticket sales. From an easy-to-use interface and highly accessible support, to advanced marketing tools and analytics, we have everything you need to be successful available at your fingertips.
Take a look at some of the features you’ll have instant (and free) access to when you sell tickets using AttendStar:
Ticket Sales Features
Sell tickets and get paid
- Sell online, offline, in person, by phone, or on mobile devices.
- Fees may be added to ticket prices and paid for by ticket buyers.
- Collect sales directly to your bank account as tickets are sold. Stripe or WEPAY offer a low 2.9% plus $0.30 per order credit card processing fee. The good news is, you can add this fee to the ticket price so the buyer pays it.
Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Automated email marketing with Remind Me and Ticket Buyer Buzz.
- Integrate with MailChimp for advanced email marketing.
- Download ticket buyer data for direct marketing.
- Customize discount codes for each ticket type you sell.
- Social media discount campaigns just for people who share your event on Twitter. (11/1/2016 – Facebook no longer allows this)
- Facebook Comments tool boosts engagement and sharing on your event sales page.
- Re-target and re-market with Google AdWords and AdRoll integrations.
- Brand and customize your tickets with your own text and graphics.
- Contact the event management experts at AttendStar at any time to get marketing tips or read our FLASHPOINT blog.
Figure out what’s working and what’s not before it’s too late
- Real-time reports.
- Export ticket buyer data.
- Integrate with Google Analytics for additional analysis.
- Event Scorecard tool enables you to see how well you’re using the marketing tools in your event manager.
- Easy to read Dashboard – your event at a glance!
- Attendalytics allows you to compare your event to other similar events so you can find ways to improve.
Get help when you need it
- 12 hour a day phone support for you – the event manager.
- Extended telephone support hours for your ticket buyers by email from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m Central Time 7 days per week, live phone support from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and automated phone support 24 hours per day.
- Online knowledge base and support documentation for you and your ticket buyers.
- Dedicated AttendStar account manager.
- Event setup offered at no charge.