UPDATES AT ATTENDSTAR
SEE WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO!
- Buy Now Pay Later (Optional) – After a great suggestion made by one of our clients, we are adding the “Buy Now, Pay Later” option, so ticket buyers will never miss a great event. The company offers four interest-free payments for the ticket buyer.
- Ticket Buyer Insurance(Optional) – Ticket buyers have asked us to offer ticket insurance. Many ticketing platforms provide this service.
This week, one of the biggest updates ever comes to AttendStar.
- If you need to cancel your event, we can process all refunds with one click.
- Tickets can now be set to be validated by our ticket scanners only certain days and times!
- We redesigned the Browse Attendee table so you can see quickly if a ticket was scanned or not.
- We have updated some of the colors in the Event Manager.
The Client Success Team is pleased to introduce expanded and improved “At Event Support.” When you call your Client Success Manager after their normal business hours on their direct line, your call will be forwarded to a new Priority Client Support Team. If unavailable, our new 24/7 client support line will note the issues you are having, and your message will be sent to all on-call team members. No more wondering who to call about the problem you are having! No more learning a new number and no more “press 2” for support.
NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- Devon Wallace joins us in Sales to help us get new Clients. He is our very first dedicated Event Specialist.
- Brennan Robinson joins us in Marketing and is focused on helping you sell tickets.
- Jhay Caranto joins us as our first After hours Client support contact. He is available until 8 PM weekdays and 8 AM to 6 PM Central on weekends.
- Kathryn Good is a marketing consultant, assisting us in our new Event Marketing goals.
- Micah Johnson is a consultant, assisting in Process Improvement. Since we are not just a software company, there are hundreds of details for each event. He will help us improve planning and tracking!
- UPDATE – Attendee Export: Your event’s attendee export will now contain order level fees, such as credit card fees and sales tax. Ticket prices listed will also include discounted ticket prices. This gives you not only attendee information, but a better picture of your sales!
- NEW – Reserved Seating Navigation: Ticket buyers will be able to navigate through your reserved seating sections going left and right between each section.
- NEW – Editing Ticket Buyer Info – Need to update a ticket buyer’s email address, or name on the order? No problem! This can be done under your Manage Attendees page.
- NEW – Charge Breakdown – After an order is completed, your ticket buyers will see the breakdown of their charges as they do prior to ordering. This will eliminate questions about their charges after they have purchased.
- UPDATE – Scanned Tickets Report – Ticket scans can now be grouped by the individual scanner username, knowing ticket scans by scanner
- UPDATE – Checkout buttons: We have added the ability to rename the buttons that take your ticket buyers through the checkout process.
- UPDATE – Emailed sales report: Our emailed sales reports have been updated to separate your add-on tickets from your admission tickets – making it easier to monitor your event capacity!
- NEWS – Sold out our first air show of the year.
- NEWS – Won the contract for the Smoky Mountain Air Show in September 2022!
- UPDATE – Scanned Ticket Type – You can now see the which specific ticket type you are scanning with our ticket scanners.